Twenty years go by and at that same school, there is a bully by the name of Roger. Roger has his target on a fellow classmate named Bobby. Bobby gets along very well with the other girls in his class because he shares many similar interests with these girls and Roger feels the need to call Bobby a "queer" and "faggot" to establish that Bobby falls into a different category than the rest of the school. Bobby struggles through it and keeps his head up, despite all the talk going around about him.
One day, Roger is in the bathroom and notices that another boy in the restroom just standing there watching Roger as he washes his hands. Roger turns to the boy and says, "I don't think I've seen you around before. I'm Roger." Roger reaches his hand out for a handshake. The boy then replies, "I'm Marvin. Marvin Crenshaw." It was then that Marvin just smirked and began to harass Roger and push him around and into the walls. Roger was beyond confused and kept trying to fight back but Marvin would not quit. Eventually Marvin stopped and pinned Roger up on the wall and simply said, "If I ever see you near Bobby again, I will find you." And Marvin walked out of the room.
One day, Roger is in the bathroom and notices that another boy in the restroom just standing there watching Roger as he washes his hands. Roger turns to the boy and says, "I don't think I've seen you around before. I'm Roger." Roger reaches his hand out for a handshake. The boy then replies, "I'm Marvin. Marvin Crenshaw." It was then that Marvin just smirked and began to harass Roger and push him around and into the walls. Roger was beyond confused and kept trying to fight back but Marvin would not quit. Eventually Marvin stopped and pinned Roger up on the wall and simply said, "If I ever see you near Bobby again, I will find you." And Marvin walked out of the room.
Roger took a second to realize what had just happened to him. He then ran out of the bathroom and Marvin was nowhere to be seen. Roger decided to go to the dean's office and report Marvin. He told the dean that he had been harassed by a boy who went by the name of Marvin Crenshaw. It was then, where the dean told Roger, "There is no one by the name of Marvin Crenshaw in our records."
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment